Japanesese  Chinese

History

Mar. 1939
Founded as Shizuki Works in Somedono-cho, Nishinomiya, Hyogo Prefecture.
Sep. 1947
Incorporated as Shizuki Electric Co., Inc.
May 1960
Moved to new Head Office and Plant completed at present location in Taisha-cho, Nishinomiya.
Oct. 1961
Listed on the second section of the Osaka Securities Exchange.
May 1963
Listed on the second section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Nov. 1963
Okayama Shizuki Co., Inc. established (now a consolidated subsidiary).
Apr. 1968
Akita Shizuki Co., Inc. established (now a consolidated subsidiary).
Dec. 1969
Kyusyu Shizuki, Co., Inc. established (now a consolidated subsidiary).
July 1973
American Shizuki Corporation established (now a consolidated subsidiary) and begins marketing in the US.
Nov. 1985
Signed license agreement with Oriental Electric Industry in Thailand on L/V power Capacitors.
Nov. 1986
With acquisition of the capacitors business from TRW, American Shizuki Corporation starts manufacturing and marketing in the US.
Jun. 1988
Developed all film H/V power capacitors.
Jun. 1990
Developed active filters to solve harmonics.
Mar. 1998
Certified to comply with ISO9001.
Oct. 1999
Developed electric double layer capacitors,”FARADCAP”.
Dec. 2001
Certified to comply with ISO14000.

<<<top
Terms of Use / Site Map Copyright(C)1996-2017 SHIZUKI ELECTRIC CO.,INC.ALL Rights Reserved