|SHIZUKI ELECTRIC COMPANY INC.
* The Company was named after the famous castle, Shizuki Castle, in Hagi City,
Yamaguchi Prefecture where the company founder Mr.Shigeo Yamamoto grew up.
|10-45 Taisha-cho, Nishinomiya, Hyogo 662-0867, Japan
|Founded||March 10, 1939|
|Corporate Governance Structure||Shizuki has adopted a company with committees system.|
|Paid-in Capital||\5,001 million（As of March 31, 2019）|
We respect humanity, satisfy our customers, through lean and green manufacturing,
and contribute to society through future developments within our organization.
1. Our job means our commitment, and the workplace is where we fulfill it.
2. Find ways to achieve our goals. Never think about why they are impossible.
3. Use your wisdom. Be thoughtful. Take action.
Main Business Line
- 1．Capacitors and related equipment and facilities
- 2．Electrical machinery and equipment
Directors and Officers (As of June 30, 2019)
|Chairman of the board||Kaoru Ito *|
|Board member||Nobuaki Adachi *|
|Board member||Tetsuya Tomomatsu *|
|Board member||Norihiko Yamamoto|
|Board member||Kimitoshi Mori **|
|Board member||Kazuyoshi Tani **|
|Board member||Makoto Matsuo **|
** Independent director
|Exective Chairman||Kaoru Ito|
|President & CEO||Nobuaki Adachi|
|Vice president||Tetsuya Tomomatsu|
|Executive officer||Atsushi Oda|
|Executive officer||Yoshio Koyama|
|Executive officer||Hironori Aihara|
|Executive officer||Masanori Otsuki|